You don't need flour to enjoy deliciously light pancakes - french style of course!
Serves 6-8 | Takes 40 mins
• 200g (8oz) Flahavan’s Gluten Free Irish Oats
• 2 large eggs
• 600ml (1 Pint) of milk
1. Blitz the Gluten Free Irish Oats in a food processor until they have a flour like consistency. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Let the batter stand for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a frying pan and grease it with a knob of butter. Using a soup ladle, spoon enough batter onto the hot pan to cover it with a thin even layer. Fry for 1-2 minutes, turn over and fry the other side until light golden in colour.
4. Stack the crepes between sheets of greaseproof paper as you make them.
5. Serve with lemon juice and castor sugar or any sweet or savour topping of your choice.