Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
Breakfast, Brunch or Dessert!? Whatever this baked oats recipe is, we LOVE it!
Serves 1|Takes 25 mins
For Baked Oats:
- 50g Flahavans Gluten Free Pure Oats
- 125ml milk of your choice
- 60g apple puree
- 2 tbsp Nutshed Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- Diced carmelised apple, Nutshed Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter and chopped pecans to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the mixture into an 8oz (about 225ml) oven safe dish of choice. Grease the dish with a little spray oil, coconut oil or butter first!
- Suggestion: Add another tsp – 1 tbsp of the Nutshed Peanut Butter to the centre of the oats half way through filling the dish, and then top it off with the remaining oat mixture.
- Cook outs for 15 – 20 minutes depending on desired texture. We cooked these ones for 20 minutes for a set, soft, doughy, cake-like consistency.
- Top oats with diced caramelised apples, peanut butter and some chopped pecans!