Oaty Enchilada Bowl
Spice things up with this tasty enchilada bowl - who said oats couldn't be exotic!
Serves 4 | 50 Mins
· 250g of Flahavan’s Gluten Free Oats
· 85g diced onion
· 1 tbsp minced garlic
· 1 tbsp extra light olive oil
· 800g chicken stock
· 250g cup salsa
· 100g of natural yoghurt or sour cream
· Handful of coriander
· Juice of a lime
· 4 slices of radish
1. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in oil until a light brown in colour.
2. Add chicken stock and gluten free oats to the pan and stir until the mixture reaches a boil.
3. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 40 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Divide evenly between four serving bowls and top each with salsa, yogurt (/sour cream), coriander, lime juice and radish.