Peanut Butter Protein Balls by Daniel Davey
Easy to prepare, tasty and ready-to-hand whenever you need a healthy energy boost!
150g quick oats
100g mixed nuts & dried fruit
3 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. Honey
2 tbsp. peanut butter, melted
2 scoops of whey, vanilla or chocolate
Few drops of milk, about 50ml
100g dark chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Add all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate) to medium sized bowl and mix well, then add honey, melted peanut butter and mix well.
2. Vital step, add the milk bit by bit slowly and mix well until the mixture becomes clumpy. Don’t allow it to get too wet.
3. Then using a table spoon and your hands form the mixture into medium size balls.
4. Place on a plate then when you have formed all the balls.
5. Melt the dark chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil then roll each protein ball in the chocolate and place on a lined plate.
6. The last step is to put into the fridge to allow the balls the to set 👍
Tip – if the mixture gets too wet then add some more oats, it will make it less sticky!