Oat, Cocoa and Peanut Butter Cookie Nests
A really simple and delicious cookie recipe to prepare with the kids during the school holidays
Serves 8-10 |Takes 10 mins + 1 hour chilling time
- 80g maple syrup or honey
- 80g butter, plant based if desired or necessary
- 130g smooth Nutshed Smooth Peanut Butter
- 20g cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 130g Flahavans Gluten Free Pure Oats
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 9 – 10 heaped tsp of yoghurt of choice; I used dairy free coconut yogurt
- Berries for serving
Whisk together the maple syrup or honey, melted butter, peanut butter and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
Add the oats and coconut and mix well to combine.
Divide the mixture into 10 even balls. Flatten and shape into cookies in a large plate or tray that will fit in your fridge. Place into the fridge to firm up for at least an hour.
Before serving, fill the center of each cookie with yoghurt of choice and top with berries. Perfect for any kids party, these also look particularly seasonal at Easter time 🙂